The side by side.

boom

WKR
I have a Berreta silver pigeon SxS. I honesty can’t hit a thing with that thing. The double triggers mess me up. Total mind game.

It’s slowly migrating towards the back of the gun safe. The O/U silver pigeon gets the nod more often. Or the Citori.

I’m grabbed a new SxS from my (RIP) stepdads stash for an impromptu quail hunt. It’s a Winchester model 23. The poor quail. I was making awesome cross flight hits. Even my questionable right to left flyers. It’s the single trigger. Like an old buddy.

My mom saw the pile of birds and told me to “keep it”.

I didn’t have my reading glasses to study the thing, but I think it was made in Japan (?).

Flazer

FNG
Interesting that you had such a difference in experience between the two guns. Does one seem to fit better? Is it really the difference in triggers? Both 12 or 20 gauge?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

OP
B

boom

WKR
Interesting that you had such a difference in experience between the two guns. Does one seem to fit better? Is it really the difference in triggers? Both 12 or 20 gauge?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
both 12's . the double trigger is a mind eff for me. it's a huge hurdle for my feeble brain. hahah

Go shoot gun down skeet for a few weeks with the twin trigger gun and get used to them. Hunting isn’t enough practice. I use AYA #2 twin trigger SxS in 20 and 16 ga interchangeably with my 20 ga Beretta 686...all with English style straight grip stocks. No issue switching,....automatically.

I didn’t start this until I was 50, so if I was able to learn twin triggers, anyone can. Good luck!

2ski

WKR
I learned about a decade ago that shotguns need to "fit" you. Have someone look down the barrel when you have the unloaded gun shouldered. Does the bead and barrel line up with your eye?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk