The Smokehouse

92xj

WKR
Finally getting around to posting this. I apologize to the ones that asked months and months ago. This is a picture thread of how the build went. If you have any questions, please ask.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
That should do. Hopefully you can see how I built it. Sadly, I don't have any plans to share, I never drew anything or wrote anything down. Just started screwing wood together and thats what I came up with. So far, there is absolutely nothing I would change about it. It holds temperatures perfectly and produces amazing food. I cold smoke from 60-90 degrees in it and then will take it up to 175 for my summer sausage stuff. I could easily take it over 200 but have a metal smoker for red meats and 200+ degree smokes that I use. Again, any questions, just let me know and I will help where I can.

ChrisS

WKR
Wow, great job on that! Also getting pictures. It can be tough to remember to take photos as you hustle along.

Do you have rough dimensions? Height width, etc. I've been kicking around the idea of a wood mini-smoke house, but I was going to use 220 with a PID to regulate temps. Then I thought about putting it in the garage and then ... until I just kept putting it off.

colersu22

WKR
That is some nice craftsmanship and looks like you give it quite the workout.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Wow, great job on that! Also getting pictures. It can be tough to remember to take photos as you hustle along.

Do you have rough dimensions? Height width, etc. I've been kicking around the idea of a wood mini-smoke house, but I was going to use 220 with a PID to regulate temps. Then I thought about putting it in the garage and then ... until I just kept putting it off.

I just ran out and rough measured outside dimensions of the wood part, not the blocks. The wood house is 32"x48.5". The front side with door is 67" from bottom up to the underside of roof above the exhaust holes. The back is 59"

Clarktar

WKR
Is this the same build as HuntWa? Or a new one?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Same, had folks here asking about it months ago and I just got around to posting it up. Though, I might just start building a second one sometime soon...

Last edited:

Clarktar

WKR
Same, had folks here asking about it months ago and I just got around to posting it up. Though, I might just steady build on a second one sometime soon...
Copy. You can practice a build at my place

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
No need to practice, I've got it mastered. I'll sell you one.