The Ultimate Packmule

Jbehredt

WKR
He appears to have been “fazed” by the mods for being out of line. Assuming it’s a razco as it’s mounted to an fhf harness.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for sharing and not being fazed by the typing tough guys...

I was wondering what holster you are wearing if you would share that?

The mods do a good job of cleaning up the worst parts of threads. It keeps bad examples from being left on display. So, my guess is the name calling got bad and measures were taken to clean things up. It is one of the things that makes Rokslide a great place.

WoodrowCall

Lil-Rokslider
Since he posted about his young kids several times, I did want to ask him how they might feel about his language and responses? Guess we wont find out, but I bet I know the answer....

sneaky

"DADDY"
Go and see the "report your buddy" and the "report everyone" threads on here. Bunch of self-enforcement gurus on here. You'd think they would get a job in law enforcement but seems turning in folks satisfies the need.

@sneaky has me laughing - challenging you to post up your contacts to prove something to him. LOL! Never a dull moment. He's likely to go find you and bring in LEO.

Best bet is to move on from this thread.
Actually, I recognize a couple of the places he posted pictures from, and I know it's illegal to be operating motorized anything off trail in there where he was. If we recognize the areas, how many other people do you think recognize them? This is an internet searchable forum and thread.

He wouldn't answer even the simplest questions about it... not even which AGENCY gave him the green light. He just started telling us off, which is a pretty good sign that he did his own "research" and didn't actually talk to anyone.

No one on this thread has to turn anyone in, he posted his own self-incrimating photos on the net. That's world's dumbest criminal level stuff. That takes care of itself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
Actually, I recognize a couple of the places he posted pictures from, and I know it's illegal to be operating motorized anything off trail in there where he was. If we recognize the areas, how many other people do you think recognize them? This is an internet searchable forum and thread.

He wouldn't answer even the simplest questions about it... not even which AGENCY gave him the green light. He just started telling us off, which is a pretty good sign that he did his own "research" and didn't actually talk to anyone.

No one on this thread has to turn anyone in, he posted his own self-incrimating photos on the net. That's world's dumbest criminal level stuff. That takes care of itself.

I figured you knew where he was. The internet makes the world a small place.

204guy

WKR

I for 1 appreciate aggressively defending our roadless areas. One of the biggest complaints on here is about people using vehicles illegally, and nothing ever being done about it. It is a problem. Don't need somebody from FL calling you a snitch for pointing it out.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Looking back, wtf is up with posting random pics of your daughter and wife on here and sawing off bull antlers individually? All that and illegal use of a vehicle maybe this dude is mentally ill and we should have treated him better.

NB7

WKR
Yeah, I thought that was a little weird too. I mean, I'm proud of my family, but just posting pics of my wife and daughter in evening dresses to show their stature as it applies to their ability to pack things off the mountain?
No thanks

wapitibob

WKR
The Forest Service’s Travel Management Rule (TMR) and E-Bikes: The TMR defines “motor vehicle” as “any vehicle which is self-propelled, other than: (1) a vehicle operated on rails; and (2) any wheelchair or mobility device, including one that is battery powered, that is designed solely for use by a mobility-impaired person for locomotion, and that is suitable for use in an indoor pedestrian area.” 36 CFR 212.1

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
WOW, this thread had escalated quickly since I read the first few pages a few weeks ago :ROFLMAO:.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Yeah, I thought that was a little weird too. I mean, I'm proud of my family, but just posting pics of my wife and daughter in evening dresses to show their stature as it applies to their ability to pack things off the mountain?
No thanks
Glad I’m not the only one that was confused by that picture. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: NB7

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping to revive this thread to get some feedback. Anyone else have an e-pack wheel? I'm don't have the space for animals, one knee is shot so it limits the loads I can carry, looking for something like this to help me pack out. Would love to hear a follow up from Pocoloco or someone else who has used one

Bachto

WKR
Hoping to revive this thread to get some feedback. Anyone else have an e-pack wheel? I'm don't have the space for animals, one knee is shot so it limits the loads I can carry, looking for something like this to help me pack out. Would love to hear a follow up from Pocoloco or someone else who has used one
He was banned, things got spicy. I would suggest reading the whole thread about its questionable legality

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I started reading the full thread after I posted, talk about going downhill quickly.
The whole legality issue is another thing to think about when talking about a pack wheel. Seems like a rule that doesn't make sense in most cases.