The unofficial offical push-up challenge- Free Rokslide Hoodie to the Winner

swat8888

WKR
Rules are relatively simple, whoever is the last person still going receives a Rokslide hoodie.

1. Start w/ 10 push-up's per day, every day increasing the total number by 10 push-up's.

2. You must post in this thread and begin your first days worth of push-up's no later than October 1st indicating your going to take the challenge.

3. Anyone who has already started the challenge must still post in this thread and let us know what # of push-up's you are currently on.

4. Can only skip 1 non-hunting day, if you skip 2 days in a row you're out. When you skip a day you must make them all up the following day to include the normal daily requirement. (i.e.- You skip your 230 day, the next day you must do 230 + 240)

5. You can only skip a non-hunting day 5 total times (so long as you make those up as outlined in rule 4) to allow for thanksgiving or other instances when it just isn't possible.

6. Since it is hunting season everyone is allowed only 7 total days while you are hunting that you do not have to complete your daily push-ups. As soon as you are out of the field you must resume where you left off. If you are camping within a mile of your truck you aren't "hunting" by Rokslide standards so you have to keep knocking out your daily push-up's or walk further into the back country.

7. We'll go with a modified Army standard for the push-ups. Each rep requires that only feet and hands may touch the ground. Feet may be up to 12 inches apart. Body will be in a generally straight line. Arms should be parallel to the ground at the bottom of the push-up....no half push-ups (chest does not have to touch the ground, but would roughly be equivalent of having someone place their fist under your chest and touching it at the bottom of each rep). If you want to be hardcore you can also do elevated push-up's (feet elevated above body) or push-up's where you place one hand on a medicine ball or equivalent. Decline push-up's (body elevated above feet) do not count.

8. Whenever you finally break one of the rules post back to this thread with the number of push-up's you completed on your last successful day. (i.e.- You cannot add more than 10 per day....don't try to do 1,000 push-up's on day 10 think that the 1,000 counts as your last successful day...you would get credit for 100)

9. Tentative end date is Christmas...that is around the 600 push up per day mark. If anyone is still going strong then we'll have to re-evaluate how long this thing will continue.

Any flaws in my logic here let me know before we get too far underway.....good luck.

Please keep the posts on this thread to a minimum so I can keep track of who is in and out of the contest. If you want to post your daily numbers please post them on the original push-up challenge thread.

OP
swat8888

swat8888

WKR
Nope, only have to post when you fail out so I can keep track of who is left and your high score.

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in with 10 today. Probably won't last long since I'm more out of shape than I thought. I'm using this as motivation though to help me get in somewhat better shape before my Wyoming Elk hunt next month. Thanks for the contest.

Got sick last week a few days before my elk hunt then solo'd it for 4 days... I'm out! Will start back up with my own workouts after tags are filled or seasons close!

Mike

OP
swat8888

swat8888

WKR
Bambi, your the last one we will take in. But make sure you start at 10 and don't jump in at 50.