The Wall Tent Shop with future review...

TNHunter

TN HUNTER - Glad to hear all has worked out well for you! Thanks for sharing the pics! Should you need anything else on our end, just let us know! Best of luck with your hunts this year.

Tyler
I’ll tell ya.. watching Rich’s videos on YouTube helped me to make the decision to go with y’all. It was very helpful. Look forward to getting a smaller tent by fall.
From Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Beck

Rokslide Sponsor
I’ll tell ya.. watching Rich’s videos on YouTube helped me to make the decision to go with y’all. It was very helpful. Look forward to getting a smaller tent by fall.
From Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will make sure to let him know! If you're looking for a deal, we've got quite a few tents currently on an overstock special. They just like the Wilderness tent you have, but have an extra stove jack.

Here's the link: https://www.walltentshop.com/pages/demos-and-blemished

Piscatory_4

I'm considering the spike tent, anyone have experience with that one? 12x12 probably for 3 guys. One has been sleeping in his Kia Sportage last year, and Chevy Truck back seat this year.

OP
Jared Bloomgren

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm considering the spike tent, anyone have experience with that one? 12x12 probably for 3 guys. One has been sleeping in his Kia Sportage last year, and Chevy Truck back seat this year.
I would say it would be a lot better than your previous sleeping arrangements!! No doubt! Would be a little small if you plan on running a stove however...