The Wall Tent Shop with future review...

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
TN HUNTER - Glad to hear all has worked out well for you! Thanks for sharing the pics! Should you need anything else on our end, just let us know! Best of luck with your hunts this year.

Tyler

I’ll tell ya.. watching Rich’s videos on YouTube helped me to make the decision to go with y’all. It was very helpful. Look forward to getting a smaller tent by fall.
From Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ll tell ya.. watching Rich’s videos on YouTube helped me to make the decision to go with y’all. It was very helpful. Look forward to getting a smaller tent by fall.
From Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will make sure to let him know! If you're looking for a deal, we've got quite a few tents currently on an overstock special. They just like the Wilderness tent you have, but have an extra stove jack.

Here's the link: https://www.walltentshop.com/pages/demos-and-blemished

I'm considering the spike tent, anyone have experience with that one? 12x12 probably for 3 guys. One has been sleeping in his Kia Sportage last year, and Chevy Truck back seat this year.

OP
Jared Bloomgren

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm considering the spike tent, anyone have experience with that one? 12x12 probably for 3 guys. One has been sleeping in his Kia Sportage last year, and Chevy Truck back seat this year.

I would say it would be a lot better than your previous sleeping arrangements!! No doubt! Would be a little small if you plan on running a stove however...

Vikinger

FNG
I have been asked to do a gear review for the Wall Tent Shop (WALL TENTS - FREE SHIPPING) which is a veteran owned company that I love to support when given opportunities.

I went with a 12x14 and have been getting into using this tent and have been pleased thus far with the functionality and how things have been coming together. I plan to do a full review on one of their tent/stove packages and will have a review article when completed with all my seasons this year.

I wanted to start a thread in regards to their business and the products they offer. Feel free to reach out with any questions as we go along!

Here is the packages that showed up on my doorstep, you can imagine the excitement to give a new tent a try! Full review with pics coming soon! Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Jared
Great review
Thanks for the work and information
I am shopping and this really helped

OP
Jared Bloomgren

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great review
Thanks for the work and information
I am shopping and this really helped
Having a wall tent is a must! It reminds me so much of growing up hunting with my father! You’ll love it!

BowWalker

FNG
I have the exact same tent, with the exception that I opted for the rear door instead of the window. I am surprised you ran into the window concern with the 4 rafter configuration, as I have the same design and that is not an issue. However, my tent is about 5 years old. I cut my own frame using the provided schedule on the website. For reference, on the 12x14 I get 3 full size cots in the back, with stove on one side and 6' table opposite front. Additionally, I have a 10x10 Selkirk. These are my third/fourth canvas wall tents and extremely happy with the tent and company/service.
Hey Camo, Destroyed my phone at the lake last weekend. Send me a text when you get a chance so I can get your number.