There it is setting on my couch in the box waiting for me

I am with you about the job. Hate mine now. My $ depends on pos doing their job and now (because of covid) im lucky to even get a detail back from a contractor and make the sale after I already did my part which is to sell the job. Then proceed to get bitched at the following Tuesday because I didn't hit my budget, lol. Its a joke but it used to be good $. Now it ain't really worth the stress anymore. I didn't even get my stands ready for hunting season due to being so busy all summer now I'm regretting it. Hard to leave when the potential is there and vacation time though. Hang in there, you are not alone.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
I get it man. Building my forever home myself on top of my normal job and it has been probably the most stressful miserable year of my life. Didn't go with my dad on his oryx hunt this year cause work and house was crazy. Haven't done anything hunting related this year besides went out one afternoon after work for a late season dove shoot. I can't remember the last time I missed the deer season opener and haven't even stepped into the woods this year.

To anyone reading this, at a minimum get a job that allows some breaks / downtime (mine usually does, just a crazy year with covid, food industry). Second, if you are gonna build a home, pay a contractor to do it. You can save a lot of money doing it yourself like I am but man will you pay for it in stress, time to complete the project, and impact to family with your constant pissed off attitude.

Hope brighter days are ahead of you my friend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’m building a new home myself, single dad and full time job, what i‘ve found is when the stress gets bad on the home, set it aside for a month or move back your deadlines, really releases the stress.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Really pushing myself to not give this AHOLE that much control over me. Yes he is my Manager but he doesn't control my moods if i do not let him. Today was a better day, just ignored the crap, dealt with the shit and flushed the BS.
Now its the Quite time He is gone, just my team and I

Last edited:
Hang in there man. I know the feeling. I went into management a couple of years ago and it consumes me. Forgot my wife's birthday 2 years in a row now since then. Her birthday was the 6th. Made for an interesting talk last week. Starting to question if its worth it.
It’s not. If that woman is still with you after forgetting her birthday 2 yrs in a row she’s a keeper.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
She's still a virgin, but she has her optics now 56mm red dot laminated hog scope and I just picked up a red dot reflex.

Attachments

• Resized_20211012_131454.jpeg
    Resized_20211012_131454.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211012_125804.jpg
    20211012_125804.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211012_125726.jpg
    20211012_125726.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211012_125739.jpg
    20211012_125739.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 19

GSPHUNTER

WKR
See, life is good. All the planets are back in alignment and that fine firearm is waiting to have her cherry popped. That scope is a killer.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Next pictures will be it with the tactical Green dot reflex.
not a bad sight, not a 500.00 dollars sight, a 199.00 dollar sight with a unconditional life time warranty.
Seeing that at times I will be into 10,15.20 + hogs all with in 50 yards it seems the tactical would be the way to go.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Well things are better getting back to my shift with my guys, I have to work an extra day due to some BS but at least I get two days off and only have to work 46 hrs a week.
Now I should be able to get out and pop that 308 cherry. I believe I am going to install the Tactical sight red dot and see if I can get a quick and reliable two or three round accuracy.