THERM-A-REST LuxuryLite UL Cot ?

I have one when it was still made by Luxury-Lite before they sold it to Therm-a-rest.

Thus far we have had two problems with it, stitching came loose in one spot and one of the plastic feet broke, both problems were fixed promptly free of charge.

In cold weather you still need insulation beneath you. You do have to take care in setting it up and getting in and out of it that you do not crush the rails or bows.

For a cot it's light and compact.

My wife likes it, me I just to use a thicker pad on top of a ground sheet when I'm on the ground.

Were I to have the money back, depending on if I want reliable comfort or lighter and compact I would either get the Cabela's foam camp pad or the Exped Downmat 9. Lighter yet. either one of the lighter Exped mats or the Therm-a-rest Neo-Air all season.

rodney482

WKR
My buddy has one... I tried it out and was sold.. ordered one last night.

I will be using it for 10 days of elk hunting in a couple months

TEmbry

WKR
Drive in, fly in, or short hikes to base camp and I will be packing it. I love mine, I just can't justify it for a long hike in somewhere.

I have been debating on whether or on to get one of these. My biggest concern was bending or breaking it as I got in or out of it. I may just stick with my Thermarest foam pad for now.

rodney482

WKR
I slept like a baby on my luxurylite cot. I used it with a BA pad. I now have a q core pad to use with it.

Awesome sleep system if you dont mind the extra weight