Therm-a-rest, Nemo, Sea to Summit- Another comparison..

Hi guys, I'm going cross eyed from looking at and comparing sleeping pads so please bear with me...I am looking for an all around pad from early spring to late fall, I don't see myself sleeping in much colder than 25-30 (on purpose) but it'll also serve as a warm weather pad too. It seems the R value recommended from manufactures for the lower temp limit fluctuates. I'm looking for a r-value of 3.5+, 25" width, 2.5" minimum thickness, lifetime warranty and weight under 2lbs. From this I found three options more or less-

Therm-a-rest Xlite (Large/wide): 4.2r, 2.5" thick, 16 oz, roughly $230

Nemo Tensor Alpine (Large/Wide): 4.8r, 3" thick, 1lb 11oz, roughly $245

Sea to Summit Ether Light Xt (Women's large/wide): 3.5r, 4" thick, 1lb 5.2oz, roughly $200

I know all air filled sleeping pads are susceptible to leaks and poked holes but it seems more common with the last two from reviews..I was leaning towards the last two from a comfort perspective. Other thoughts- I excluded the Xtherm since I think it may be overkill for the summer. I also went with the womans Ether Light to pick up a small increase in r-value and increased width.

Can anyone weigh in with real world experiences on these pads?
Any help appreciated
I don’t think you can go wrong with the Nemo tensor

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
What pad did you end up going with and what are your thoughts? I'm in a similar position this year - looking for a pad upgrade

PlanoDano

FNG
I am currently using the Tensor. I like it mainly because of availability in retangular shape.