WTS Therm-A-Rest NeoAir Xtherm sleeping pads - never used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkdc

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have several Therm-A-Rest NeoAir sleeping pads which were NEVER USED. I purchased all of these about five years ago from CampSaver.com but marriage, pregnancy, babies converted me from a mountaineer to a car camper. They have been in storage since purchase. Each mattress comes with a fast-n-light repair kit and the stuff sack. These have the older style valves on them (not the new WingLock valve).

The Xtherm in regular size is a factory IRREGULAR and was purchased at a discount from Campsaver. But for the life of me, I can't figure out what is irregular about it.

These pads were inflated twice (first at purchase for inspection, and then recently for photos), and were never inflated by mouth. I used a Thermarest inflation bag (not the tiny one that comes with the pads). Although Thermarest's studies show mouth inflation doesn't affect performance or durability, I have a personal thing against blowing moisture in my inflatables.

The Xtherms don't need much introduction with an R value of 5.7 (recently revised to 6.9 on a new system). The All-Season (green pad) is a discontinued model is almost identical to the X-therm in construction except with a much thicker and more durable 75D polyester ripstop top face fabric which is not silver and thus not designed to reflect heat. It is still a winter pad with an R value of 4.9 (that's the older R value) with a heavier weight. WARNING: They all crinkle when you move around.

For SALE (again never used, read above). All prices include shipping in the USA. First come, first serve! If these don't sell here in the next 2 weeks, I'll flip them over onto fleabay.

1) NeoAir Xtherm LARGE size - 25 x 77 inches - 20 ounces spec weight - R-value 5.7 - SOLD
Asking $120 — SOLD
2) NeoAir Xtherm REGULAR size IRREGULAR - 20 x 72 inches - 15 ounces spec weight - R-value 5.7 -SOLD
Asking $80 SOLD
3) NeoAir All-Season REGULAR size - 20 x 72 inches - 19 ounce spec weight - R-value 4.9
Asking $80 SOLD

Thermarest1.JPG
Thermarests.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B

Bkdc

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Both Xtherms sold. The green all-season still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.