Thermal for the working man

Nmhybridhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve ran the agm rattler 25, it’s great for the price. My use was 100 yards and in and it always performed well. Sure the definition and range get better with higher price but you just have to be real about what distance you will actually need and how often you’re going to use it. I would buy another agm but I also wouldn’t hesitate on a hogster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John98

FNG
I just run external battery packs on my thermals. Anker brand work best for me in the cold environment. Can hunt all night plus some in well below zero temps
What type of thermals do you have? Mine don't have a port to where I can plug the external battery packs in to. So I'm not entirely sure what to get.

What type of thermals do you have? Mine don't have a port to where I can plug the external battery packs in to. So I'm not entirely sure what to get.
Bering optics super hogster
AGM asp TM35-384
AGM FUZION LRF TM35-640

It's the same port you use to download pictures/videos off the scope to your PC.

ChrisAU

WKR
The pricing on the new AGM 256 models are crazy...I really like my TS25-384, but the TS19-256 and TS25-256 are ridiculously low priced.

ChrisAU

WKR
The price has dropped on monoculars as well, just got a AGM Taipan TM10-256 and its pretty dang nice for what it costs.