Thermal Monocular Hogs/Coyote + Early Morning Canyon Scanning

DPReef

FNG
Maybe Bering Phenom 640.....or is that overkill?

I am looking for a improved quality thermal scanner, with dual purpose for hogs in texas along with helping me scan canyons in west Texas (300-700 yards) into the late morning for Aoudad/Exotics. I tried a XM22 and honestly most things at 300 yards are a blob and as the sun hits rocks they all look the same. I'm guessing any thermal is going to have this problem, wanted to ask the gurus here.

The scanner is also used at night for hog hunting, which the XM22 works for me to look for sounders/groups and I can tell its hogs pretty easily at night.

I already use a Trail XQ50 now at night to get a better view after locating with the XM22 but looking for an improved scanner for both nighttime hog/calling and also early morning west Texas scanning (300-700 yards). the XM22 mostly just lets me know if something is there or not....i can't seem to identify with it well at all past 100 yards.

The Phenom is a pretty good scanner. Very good picture for the price. I like it enough for coyote hunting I bought another.