These look handy!

GotDraw?

WKR
Hi robtattoo-

Quick heads-up: I thought these looked familiar... The cord adjuster you posted up from a link to Planet Camping's online store appears to be an exact copy of the "Loop Alien", a design I saw online a while ago. Like you, I thought it was genius. Looks like Planet Camping might be a company offering Chinese knock-off copies?

Not sure how the Loop Alien inventor, David Burrell, would feel about Planet Camping selling his design but perhaps he is the one making them or perhaps he licensed his design to them (unlikely since they don't use his product name).

FWIW- The real Loop Alien is here: Home - LoopAlien

best,

JL

Okieguy

FNG
Keep in mind I'm a hammock sleeper, but I use the wasp for my ridling and the flyz for my adjusters on my pull outs. They are titanium so lightweight and stout as hell.
DutchWare Gear

smartweed

FNG
Tying the hitch is the way to go, tie them ahead of time even and just leave them ready to roll. No weight, no worries, and no $spent.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Many knots will not work on the light weight no stretch Dyneema rope like lash it or Zing-it as it is very slick. That said I love using this stuff for the fact it does not tangle and does not stretch. I also use Dutch gear for my lines adjusters.

Bare feet work too I guess. :)
I see the benefit of line-locs in instances and knots in others, pick and choose your flavor.

Gr8bawana

WKR
It's because most folks prefer to buy a gadget rather than learn how to do something.

^^^This^^^
This is the reason those knives with disposable blades are popular now, because so many will not take the time to learn the skill of sharpening a good knife that can last a lifetime and be kept razor sharp all the time.
I prefer to have the skill rather than rely on a gadget. Knot tying was a basic skill learned in the boyscouts. Knots for most any situation.