They're never perfect, right?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Best thing I did was stop looking and just run what Iv got, because it works.

Lots of guys on the never ending quest. If it works why fix it 8 times a year....

This is 100% where I'm at with it. I have a fulcrum and a tactical frame which is a bit heavy but hauls out heavy loads like a champ, then I have a SG 40/56 with a xcurve frame that Is great for shorter trips like 2-5 days, Ive stopped looking because my packs work just fine, as for Kifaru, they have not come out with anything that I see as better than the Fulcrum, their new frames are cool but my tac frame has a lot of life left in it and it makes for a solid hauler with the bag off and just a cargo net. The SG, 40/56 is a nice basic bag that compresses down to nothing but lives on a frame that is up to pretty much any task.

I've started to stop worrying or even thinking much about hunting gear and just use what I have, it took awhile but it got embarassing when Id go hunting with guys who had cheaper, lower tech stuff and killed just as much as I did, granted I was probably more comfortably but after getting my moose last year my buddy went out on an open lund with a basic 40h tiller, jeans, a red rain jacked and a 45-70 with no scope and his xtratuffs and killed a 64" bull about 2 hours after waking up that day, that same guy used a crappy canoe paddled out and got a nice bear while I was fixing my 50k jet boat...

Scrappy

WKR
I bought the perfect bag and frame so I don't have to worry about anything. Kifaru light frame with fulcrum bag.🤣🤣