Thinking about changing quilts from EE to HG

Floorguy

WKR
I have an EE RevX 20 degree quilt with overstuff that I have had for years. I am kind of thinking about changing it up mainly due to the design of the baffles. It has the Karo baffles and the down migrates a little too much for my liking as a toss and turn a lot in my sleep. I am looking at going with the Hammock Gear econ burrow 20 with additional down.

Anyone else make the switch form a RevX style quilt to either the HG or even the EE enigma?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Blue Skunk

Lil-Rokslider
I had the older model EE RevX 20 degree quilt with the Karo Baffles and experienced the same issue. I went with a Zpacks and have been very pleased with it.

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
EE has lost me as a customer. Extremely disappointed in their product but more importantly their customer service , or lack thereof .I'm thinking of going with UGQ

I have a HG Econ burrow 20 degree x-long, x-wide, with an ounce of extra fill. It’s my first quilt so I don’t have anything to compare it to but it’s quite warm, used it down to about 35 degrees on a windy as rainy night and was almost too warm. I believe it came in around 26 ounces.

OP
Floorguy

Floorguy

WKR
EE has lost me as a customer. Extremely disappointed in their product but more importantly their customer service , or lack thereof .I'm thinking of going with UGQ
What was your issue?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk