Third Antelope

I've hunted this unit a few times now. First time I tagged out on a buck and doe opening morning. This hunt was a little tougher. Animals were a little more wary and headed to private a little quicker. Last time was snowy and rainy. I'm wondering if maybe they had a harder time seeing in that weather. Anyone else ever noticed that? Anyway I embedded the video of my hunt, saw a lot of critters, got a couple stalks on film and the shot. Check it out!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I shot a doe the next day. Hope to have that posted in a week or so.

Savage99

WKR
I've hunted this unit a few times now. First time I tagged out on a buck and doe opening morning. This hunt was a little tougher. Animals were a little more wary and headed to private a little quicker. Last time was snowy and rainy. I'm wondering if maybe they had a harder time seeing in that weather. Anyone else ever noticed that? Anyway I embedded the video of my hunt, saw a lot of critters, got a couple stalks on film and the shot. Check it out!

I shot a doe the next day. Hope to have that posted in a week or so.

Nice hunt and good storytelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk