This forum has cost me too much money

KC in AZ

FNG
Then you start to look for a house based solely on the storage/workshop space, shooting range possibilities, and proximity to the mountains... I'm not kidding...
This is true,
I was ready to by my house based off aerial view, 60yd range, room for added shop, 60 minutes to favorite hunting

Cdkessler

FNG
Absolutely no doubt. I‘m a relatively young person but have hunted with guys who are dying of cancer, and they all say the same thing. “I wish I had made his a priority when I was younger.”

Same with high intensity physical hunts, not a lot of guys can manage them after they hit 65+.
I don't want the regret of wishing I had spent more time or money. I have made it a priority to learn as much about hunting and nature so that I can pass it on to my boys.

RCB

WKR
For the most part I agree with Buy Once Cry Once. On the other hand, I feel like the people who buy premium gear rarely buy only one backpack, rifle, pair of boots, sleeping bag, shelter. Sure, that Kifaru will probably last you ten years, but you'll probably buy a few more packs before then.

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Lol,I’m trying to spend money but I have to make 7 posts and then wait 24 hrs before I can reply in the classifieds to do so.......the fine print. I think this is #7. Wish me luck and easy on the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

lokifox

FNG
Lol,I’m trying to spend money but I have to make 7 posts and then wait 24 hrs before I can reply in the classifieds to do so.......the fine print. I think this is #7. Wish me luck and easy on the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been very happy with my interactions in the classifieds here. Good people!

All my buddies are having kids right now and I continue to tell all of them... “teach your kid to fish and hunt, they will never have enough money for drugs”

As much as I spend on hunting and fishing stuff... it’s a better place to put my money unlike so many friends I have lost along the way that went down that road instead. Other friends that never had the chance to spend their money because they are not around anymore. And all the old timers that have stuff they never used and complain about lost time.

I work my tail off to afford to hunt and fish like I do. Earned everything I own, from the cheap and heavy to the light and expensive. The way I see it is that it has all gotten used and that’s more important.