This is nuts:

slick

WKR
I will add MtWarden, out of all the cagey critters I’ve wrestled (none straight outta a helicopter) a fat mule deer doe is the worst. They can throw their legs in ways mules can’t! And their hooves are damn sharp.

Someone sure must have been bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrek

WKR
I can hear Jerry now...get’em John ! John; shoot on down here amongst us cause one of gots to have some relief !

EastMT

WKR
I talked a buddy into grabbing a tom Turkey that couldn’t figure out a hog fence once, that was pure entertainment. Turkey won haha

mitchellbk

Lil-Rokslider
Front headlock surprisingly effective. Not sure if sweeping the opposite leg would have helped or not. There would still be 2 back legs on the ground.

Opah

WKR
Chasing down a deer with a helicopter, jumping on a running deer from a helicopter, getting the deer in a head and rack lock and forcing it to the ground where a friend assists you in hog tying the Deer .
Seems like it falls under the harassment of animals section of the Fish and Wildlife codes.
The only way this will last if someone records the deer winning and really kicking the humans ass.

Opah

WKR
"That guy has some great technique.....those deer will kick the crap out of you with their front paws......"
Here Kitty kitty
OOOH shit no Paws Hooves and 200 plus pounds of i want to kick your ass attached to them

Phaseolus

WKR
Chasing down a deer with a helicopter, jumping on a running deer from a helicopter, getting the deer in a head and rack lock and forcing it to the ground where a friend assists you in hog tying the Deer .
Seems like it falls under the harassment of animals section of the Fish and Wildlife codes.
The only way this will last if someone records the deer winning and really kicking the humans ass.
USFWS doesn’t have much pull in New Zealand