This is why we cant have nice things

SWOHTR

Well Known Rokslider
Someone once said, “The best you can do with the press is break even.”

I see the wisdom in this musing more every day.

KHNC

Well Known Rokslider
I typically only shoot cats after the 3rd time i catch one walking on my truck or boat. But , the boat is in a garage now, so its safe.

Yoder

Well Known Rokslider
I've never seen a wolf in the wild. I'm sure she wasn't expecting a Husky. I can totally understand shooting it. The fact that she didn't know after walking up to it is hilarious. I would have loved to have seen her reaction when she realized it was a dog.

fwafwow

OG Meme Master
Classified Approved
One of the posts above has the shooter giving more “points” in her defense. I think she still claims she thought it was a wolf pup and that she was afraid because it was “growling howling and coming at me”. I’ve never seen a wolf in the woods, but I’m struggling to think that I would be afraid of a wolf pup. Maybe I’m just demonstrating my ignorance.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
If people really cared about their pets they would not let them wander all over hells half acre and shit in every ones sand box and gardens.

Truth. Neighbors won’t keep their cats out of my garden so I trapped them and relocated them to the woods. Unfortunately I doubted their ability to return home from miles away and they came straight back two days later haha. I didn’t have the heart to dispatch them but maybe next time. Cat owners are the worst people, thinking they can let them roam everyone else’s property without care.

KurtR

Well Known Rokslider
Truth. Neighbors won’t keep their cats out of my garden so I trapped them and relocated them to the woods. Unfortunately I doubted their ability to return home from miles away and they came straight back two days later haha. I didn’t have the heart to dispatch them but maybe next time. Cat owners are the worst people, thinking they can let them roam everyone else’s property without care.
My wife has a daycare and the state frowns on the kids playing with cat shit. I talked with the neighbors and they said cats need to get out at night. I returned them one time the next time I didn’t didn’t enjoy it but they forced my hand.

Banded_spooney

Well Known Rokslider
Who was the one taking the photos of her with it ? This lady is screwed.
screwed in the court of public opinion but in reality, other than being a complete lame, did she break any laws? Is it actually illegal to shoot wild dogs? Even if she bought the wolf tag AFTER, she intended to break the law, but still didn't.

kwdavis04

Well Known Rokslider
You know, every political battle fought these days is fought with money, not ideas. That is why I have been supportive of the "let's include everyone in hunting/trapping/fishing", the idea being that we are stronger together. Well, obviously the tree has grown a little out of control and is now in need of some pruning. Either we will police and handle this sort of thing "in house", or the media will pick it up and run with it like Leon Lett in a super bowl. Except they wont stop at the goal line. We will all lose hunting.