This is why we cant have nice things

LWright

FNG
It’s crazy that while skinning it , the thought “ this seems like a husky” never popped into their heads. You’d think her man would’ve said “ hey , let’s pump the brakes on posting this. Kinda looks like a husky” . Unreal

My wife seen this on her Facebook. Showed it to me. And was not very surprised. Elk hunters shooting lamas and predator hunters shooting huskies .good lookin pup tho

CJohnson

WKR
This still isn’t as bad as the meateater guy shooting an elk square in the hindquarter and then intentionally not putting out of its misery on the follow up shot in the bed because “he wanted to see how his arrow would perform.”

This still isn’t as bad as the meateater guy shooting an elk square in the hindquarter and then intentionally not putting out of its misery on the follow up shot in the bed because “he wanted to see how his arrow would perform.”
What!! didn't see that one. That's ****** up!

OP
T

Tex_F15

FNG
What does this have to do with having nice things???
It's just a saying...when someone ruins something for a group, you may here that saying. In this case...this is why hunters get a bad rap and or targeted by groups using it as fodder for anti-hunting arguments.

Where can I see this?