This is why we cant have nice things

aaron600rr

Lil-Rokslider
This still isn’t as bad as the meateater guy shooting an elk square in the hindquarter and then intentionally not putting out of its misery on the follow up shot in the bed because “he wanted to see how his arrow would perform.”
Which episode was this?

BBob

WKR
A kid in N Idaho shot two German Sheppards a few years back and posted it all over the place. He got a lot of hate over it, and rightly so.
That was quite the shite show!

3forks

WKR
I’m sure she’s been informed she killed a dog by now, but could you imagine what some taxidermist would say if she walked through the door with that thing?

Reactions: OMB

grfox92

WKR
This still isn’t as bad as the meateater guy shooting an elk square in the hindquarter and then intentionally not putting out of its misery on the follow up shot in the bed because “he wanted to see how his arrow would perform.”

Instagram.
How do you arrive at your initial statement based on the information in the screen shot you posted?

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

CJohnson

WKR
How do you arrive at your initial statement based on the information in the screen shot you posted?

You can go to his Instagram and read the original post about how he made a poor initial shot then ran it down to get another arrow in it. Then he posted this a few days later where he clearly says he chose to shoot it in the shoulder because it was a rare opportunity to see how the arrow would perform.

While I hate the thought of a pet getting shot, if this was a feral dog why the hate?

I'm a dog lover, but they still need to be contained and controlled.

It's like ******* feral cats, or the cats everyone turns out every night. They are terrible on an ecosystem.

Ok, maybe the hate for posting on social media. And I do agree with that.

So on second thought, pitchforks and burning!!!!
On the social page.

ODB

WKR
While I hate the thought of a pet getting shot, if this was a feral dog why the hate?

I'm a dog lover, but they still need to be contained and controlled.

It's like ******* feral cats, or the cats everyone turns out every night. They are terrible on an ecosystem.

Ok, maybe the hate for posting on social media. And I do agree with that.

So on second thought, pitchforks and burning!!!!
On the social page.

I pick weeds, cull peaches, trim trees and whatnot, but I have never been enticed to share pics of either as some sort of accomplishment.

What people choose to share is largely based on what they think others want to see.

Who wants to see pics of dead wolf puppies?

grfox92

WKR
You can go to his Instagram and read the original post about how he made a poor initial shot then ran it down to get another arrow in it. Then he posted this a few days later where he clearly says he chose to shoot it in the shoulder because it was a rare opportunity to see how the arrow would perform.
That doesn't seem all the agregous based on where an elks hear and lungs are. Doesn't really seem anywhere near as bad as shooting someone's pet dog and posting it all over Facebook.

Not saying it was the right call. It just seems like people want to hold the torches to anything related to MeatEater.
1ba3b32151c5b53d00d086e41b85f159.jpg