This is why we cant have nice things

That dog should not have been mistaken for a wolf. In most parts of the country I would think an uncollared dog running out in the wilderness would be seen as "invasive" and killed regardless.

You're kidding yourself if you think a pack of wild dogs won't put a hurting on deer and elk populations.

S.Clancy

WKR
Imagine if it was 1984 again and people hunted for the sport and time with family.....never really caring about instant fame or gram status.

Those were the days.
or how about 2013 or 2014....when I started hunting in the late 90's we complained if we saw one person. Now flatbillers abound

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I so look forward to the day where posting pictures of dead animals is banned from all SM platforms so we can get back to the good ol days. It’s going to happen here soon I bet. Nothing but bad will come from this. People who post dead predators are a special kind of stupid knowing full well it’s fueling the anti crowd and actually gets people to vote on hunting bans in the US and Canada.

With that said I’d shoot that dog everyday of the week if it was in the wilderness and no doubt harassing game. Just wouldn’t skin it and post it on FB because I don’t have one. This chick and her man are grade A redneck retarded. But also people should be more
Mad at the idiots who let loose all those dogs in the forest.

CJ19

WKR
I so look forward to the day where posting pictures of dead animals is banned from all SM platforms so we can get back to the good ol days. It’s going to happen here soon I bet. Nothing but bad will come from this. People who post dead predators are a special kind of stupid knowing full well it’s fueling the anti crowd and actually gets people to vote on hunting bans in the US and Canada.

With that said I’d shoot that dog everyday of the week if it was in the wilderness and no doubt harassing game. Just wouldn’t skin it and post it on FB because I don’t have one. This chick and her man are grade A redneck retarded. But also people should be more
Mad at the idiots who let loose all those dogs in the forest.
If they are banned from all the social media platforms, its NOT bc the people doing the banning want to return to the good old days. it wont make the good old days return. And i am not disrespect the sentiment of what you are saying, just that such a solution comes with a whole different set of problems that could be discussed at a different time and place.

Last edited:

OXN939

WKR
That guy has to be trolling

That's what I thought too. But there are pictures proving that, at very least, he killed a forky by shooting it in the face with a bow... to garner attention from strangers on the internet.

Maybe this should become its own thread, because it is a message that very much needs to be heard.

She now states according to the article I read that the dog was attacking her, imagine that no mention in the idiots original post, also the game and fish folks have gathered up the rest of the pooches no mention of them attacking anyone, this idiot needs to be raked over the coals big time. Just what the PETA people are looking for a AH just like this. As to the bas@@@@s dropping the dogs there is no place in hell hot enough for them. Real big game hunter there, whats next someones house cat (it was a cougar I swear)
To be fair I consider any cat farther than 100 yards from a house to be feral and dispatch accordingly. House cats/feral cats are incredibly hard on bird populations. I just don't post any ditch tiger glory shots on social media afterwards!

Sounds like the stray was about to be a wolf dinner anyway

She is an idiot for posting it on the internet, 1st) the dead pup look just screams to bleeding hearts 2) obviously she killed a stray not a wolf.

You can tell who has and hasnt had to deal with feral/dumped or stray dog issues and who hasn’t real quick on this thread.

What’s funny is you would think the wolfaboos here would be happy, one less livestock killer, that’s actions cant get blamed on a wolf

Last edited:
That's what I thought too. But there are pictures proving that, at very least, he killed a forky by shooting it in the face with a bow... to garner attention from strangers on the internet.

Maybe this should become its own thread, because it is a message that very much needs to be heard.
I wholeheartedly agree. Especially since he seems to be idolizing those Bowmar folks