This monster at the taxidermy today

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
Migh be the biggest bull I’ve seen. Also a super cool mount. I knew the owner of my company got a big one, but didn’t realize it was this big. I have zero details but am going to make a note to talk to him about it.

Attachments

• DFEB76BA-0280-4B26-B840-E1EB4489BB94.jpeg
    DFEB76BA-0280-4B26-B840-E1EB4489BB94.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 727
OP
L

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
I want to say he killed it in Idaho. Again, I have almost no details. I just knew he went on an elk hunt last year and got a “pretty good” elk when I heard him talking to another guy. All I know for sure is when I saw the damn thing in person my jaw hit the floor.

Don't mention the state! The location police will come down hard on you. We don't want to spoil someone's honey hole.

what a beautiful animal!

Just come clean. . . We all know that's a Colorado OTC archery elk, probably taken during the muzzleloader season too!

I hear elk like that are behind every tree!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, he's OK. But without having him screaming at me and blowing slobber all over the place, he might as well be a raghorn. That's how I judge bulls anymore, regardless what they have on their head. That's why I don't mind going out and calling for others these days.....I still get the same rush. But ya, elk are beautiful animals.

Medusa7MM

WKR
Ya, he's OK. But without having him screaming at me and blowing slobber all over the place, he might as well be a raghorn. That's how I judge bulls anymore, regardless what they have on their head. That's why I don't mind going out and calling for others these days.....I still get the same rush. But ya, elk are beautiful animals.
You can come calling for me then!

OP great looking bull.