This Saturday at Quick Draw Archery

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
We are going to have Andy Ross from Maximum Archery out to Quick Draw Archery, Andy and his Crew will be there passing out gear and swag and talking with the Archers of Colorado. He will also have his new Ambush Recurve Bow there for folks to try out and shoot. His new company Ambush Archery Launches in November with a pretty off the wall Recurve. It may not be for everyone but it is a fun bow to shoot.

Andy Ross is the original owner of Ross Archery, Also Host of Maximum Archery on the Sportsman Channel. Hes also a huge second amendment activist and has many great country songs out there about the Second Amendment. He also runs and operates his own Wine Company and Guitar Company. Great guy to get to know and I think folks would have a great time.

Quick Draw Archery info:

12339 Mead Way
Highlands Ranch, Co 80125

This is south of C470 on Santa Fe. in back of Murdochs.

I will be there and be representing the Roksliders. So I would love if others in the area could come on down and join us. If any Rokslider Staff are in Denver that will be available bring your cards and flyers out. Would love to use this as a promotional opportunity for Rokslide to get more folks involved. I know Aron and Ryan are Hunting Moose atm but wasnt sure if we had other Rokslide Pro Staff in town.

Thanks again.

Sounds like a great way to spend part of the weekend. What time is this happening on Saturday? Thanks - Dave

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
4pm but Id come a bit earlier and shoot your bow if you have one to shoot. Its going to be a good time.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey guys just talked to Mike Andy's Assistant. They are on target to be at the shop today. So if your in Colorado and dont have anything planned come on down. Should be a great time.

pronghorn

FNG
I went to shoot it today, interesting concept. Spoke with mike for a while! he's a really cool guy and lives most of our dreams.

I went by with my daughter today. Really nice folks at Quick Draw. It was fun to meet Andy and try out the his new bow. I'll buy one and hunt it since I am a recurve archer. Andy was great with my daughter who is 6 - autographed a CD and DVD for her and showed her the tours bus. Made her feel really special. I like the atmosphere at the shop and I like Andy - nice man.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Was a blast. You guys should of told me you where Roksliders =-)

Dave I didnt know that was you =)

So heres a round up of the Night.

So tonight I had my friend Andy Ross of Maximum Archery and ex owner of Ross Archery out to my local shop Im a staff shooter at. We had a great time and as always Andy was great to have out. He gave out Tshirts CDs and Dvds all autographed. And we got to shoot the new Ambush Recurve Bow. (More on that in a minute.) Also Andy and Mike mingled with the more then 30 folks at the shop. Handed out Swag and took pictures with everyone in the shop. Super cool. Andy loved the shop and was so stoked about the Colorado welcome he gave a new and autographed guitar to Steve of Quick Draw Archery. It made their year. The shop I shoot at is 4 months new. They are doing great for just starting out. I had Andy come down with the Tour bus just to help put the Shop on the map so we could also fill some bare spots on the wall. Here are some Photos then I will talk more about the new Ambush Bow that will be launched in January at the ATA Show.

Here is me and Andy with the Ambush Bow

Andy giving tours of his Tour bus.

Photo of all of us at the shop

Andy and the Owners of Quick Draw Archery

Fuzzy photo looking down the new Ambush Recurve Bow

More to come as far as photos soon.

Here is Chris one of the owners of Quick Draw holding the Ambush Bow.

We had an absolute blast and Andy and Mike where top notch and I cant tell you how cool it was to have him out and him coming to town for the day just to hang out with us and show off the new bow. He is an absolute class act.

I will post in a different post soon with more Photos of the Ambush Recurve and give a detailed review on it. Lets just say all the haters out there are really going to be eating their words. This bow shoots lights out and is a complete blast to shoot. I would have no problem taking this out to the field and putting an elk or Mule down with it at 30+ yards. I was shooting Dead on at 20 yards with a recurve after about 2 rounds of shooting. It was just to fun too shoot.

I never thought Id shoot a recurve with a WB, Release, and sights but after tonight I gotta say. This bow is going to bridge the gap between those compound shooters who also love to shoot traditional. Its a bit of Best of both worlds. 30 yard shots where so fun and almost dead on with the sight. The shoot through riser really opens up the view and it was a blast.

More to come enjoy for now =-)