This video should go viral

Below is a link to an excellent, common sense video. This video should go viral.

To summarize: In the US violent crime is down 50% and the murder rate is down over 54% in the last 20 years. England with gun control actually has a violent crime rate 3.5 times that of the US. The bulk of US violent crime occurs in very small pockets in large metropolitan areas. In 2011, of the homicides involving firearms, only 3.5% of those homicides involved "rifles", and the AR15 is a subset of the "rifle" group. If politicians want to solve violent crime in those metropolitan areas they need to “put on their boots, and go to those neighborhoods and figure out how to improve the poverty level, how to create jobs and how to improve the education system”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Ooa98FHuaU0

I like his video. He does a good job sourcing data that is not manipulated for or by a paticular political party agenda. He states facts that can't easily be disputed although I'm sure some will try. I posted on my Facebook to try and spread some truth. It will be interesting seeing how it will be recieved there. I have some extended family / friends that are not very pro gun. :)

I only have 1650+ fans on my business facebook page and shared on there... I usually try to keep the politics out of my business but this is directly related and thought the clear cut facts were solid enough to share. Its already gotten 500K+ views in 8 days so it's on its way!

Mike

Craig4791

WKR
This is great! Nice to hear the real facts with some common sense. I hope it does go viral. I shared it on my page.

OR Archer

WKR
I've watched that video several times in the last two days. Straight to the point with verifiable facts. Not bleeding heart opinions from each side. Great video!

That video is indeed going viral... last night around midnight it was at 542K views... now it is up to over 600K! :)

Mike

Lukem

WKR
It's a good video, I did have a couple issues with it however. The whole "caused by guns" quote in the middle? That's the mindset we're trying to get away from. Also, while we do have 6 times the number of cities over 250,000, we also have 6 times the population. So the proportion is the same, making that agrument moot. Those are the things that stood out, didn't have any time to look at anything else. Good video though.

tstowater

WKR
I don't know how I missed this before. Got an email from the GunsAmerica blog referring people to the email. Goes to show that the mainstream media is either sheep or driven by their own agenda. Obviously, there are many in this country and in D.C. that are either ignorant, driven by an agenda or even more sinister than any of us would like.