Thoughts about selling 12x50 els for Mavens

For what worth.
I now run 8x32 el 12x50 el and kowa 884.
I generally only use the 12s on a tripod or window mount. The 8x32s really have become my go to for chest carry binos.
It's just my opinion but resolution and sharpness is way more important than power.
I occasionally put my 8x32s on a tripod and it is just incredible what you can see and find with them even at long distance..

Firehawk

WKR
For what worth.
I generally only use the 12s on a tripod or window mount. The 8x32s really have become my go to for chest carry binos.
It's just my opinion but resolution and sharpness is way more important than power.
I occasionally put my 8x32s on a tripod and it is just incredible what you can see and find with them even at long distance..
I am starting to notice that too. I purchased the 8x30 Maven B3s and they are absolutely terrific, small and easy to carry, good FOV and very sharp image. They give up VERY little to the B2 9x45 I also use as my primary bino. I have been looking forward to putting them on a tripod.

Most of the time I run my 9x Maven B2, 15x Meopta Meostar B1 and have been running the Maven CS.1. I just picked up a Kowa 774 from the classifieds here and I suspect that it will be my go to spotter. But I LOVE using a good quality 15x on a tripod for long sits and glassing sessions.

6.5x284

WKR
For what worth.

I hear ya. I have 8x NL, 12x NL, 15x SLC, and a 554 and 85 ATX for spotters. Every time I’m blown away what I see with 8x NL on a tripod. Love that 8x and 554 combo. That resolution and sharpness is key. I’ve had friends with 12x ask me to tell them what something is miles away because my 8x are so much sharper. Also blown away what I can see with my 15x. I’ve watched a lone elk come out out of the timber at 6 miles. It was a spot I routinely find elk so I had great o wider knowledge, but it was clear as day the second he stepped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unoboats

WKR
If you buy the 65 Swaro spotter ATS or sts find a 30x lens it’s the bomb on that set up