Thoughts on eberlestock packs

bear run

FNG
I bought the f1 mainframe to train and play with. First pack. Load lifters could be better.
I put a 50 lb. bag of corn in a green canvas duffel and hike with it. Bait bags of beets and carrots 50.lb are so much easier to haul than without a pack. I buy this pack so I could someday build upon for out west adventure and beyond. I need more money.

I bought the x2 a few months back and I love it. Fits very nice. I have like 5 Eberlestock packs but this one is by far the best.

Chance

FNG
Classified Approved
Have the just one pack great pack but like others have said bad layout and very heavy empty

Captnky

FNG
I’ve got the x2, packed out an antelope with it wouldn’t want to much more.

Bluesky

FNG
I just ordered an F1 mainframe. I am about 6'2 and 230. From all the recommendations I read I opted for the tall frame. I'm not anywhere near a place that sold them to try it on, so I went with it. I have lowered the shoulder straps to the lowest setting and still seems like the hip belt rides low. Looking back I maybe should have gotten the regular size.. I can't return or exchange it at this point. Its brand new, wore it once to fit it to my size. What should I do? Trade?

Otherwise I love the pack and the setup I have!

Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk

Gapmaster

WKR
I just ordered an F1 mainframe. I am about 6'2 and 230. From all the recommendations I read I opted for the tall frame. I'm not anywhere near a place that sold them to try it on, so I went with it. I have lowered the shoulder straps to the lowest setting and still seems like the hip belt rides low. Looking back I maybe should have gotten the regular size.. I can't return or exchange it at this point. Its brand new, wore it once to fit it to my size. What should I do? Trade?

Otherwise I love the pack and the setup I have!

Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk
did you watch their videos on fitting the pack? May be helpful

Gage2

FNG
Been looking at Eberlestock packs, they seem pretty nice and have good amount of room for not a bad sales price. Anybody had any dealings with them? Pros? Cons?
Been wondering this myself for a long time!

I owned an Eberlestock Skycrane. It was really heavy, and not comfortable to carry with heavy loads.

I sold it and got a Seek Outside Brooks, which I love.