Thoughts on form

What are your thoughts on my form? Anything you would change?
Thanks!
View attachment 290733
It's so hard to tell how good your form is from just one picture. However, there are a couple things that caught my eye. Keep in mind, I am no professional and a coach would do wonders.

Your bow hand grip is too tight. Loosen the bow hand and don't let the grip cross the life line on your palm. Hand should be at roughly a 45 degree angle.

It also looks like your hitching your hips to your right, as noted by the shirt tight on your left side and loose on your right. This can be an indication of too much draw weight. Your belly button should be in a straight vertical line with your sternum. Try taking a turn or two out of the limb bolts and see if it helps.

If you haven't watched John Dudley's school of nock, you absolutely should.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Agree on the bow hand.

Full body picture would help - with your feet and legs, you may be leaning back.

You may be collapsing your front shoulder some, and could probably stand to straighten your front arm, but that would require a longer draw length.

I also prefer a handheld release or a release with a neck as short as possible. Look at your release hand position compared to the picture below.

For comparison:

john-dudley-1x1-johndudley-dudley.jpeg

There's more that can go into a high shoulder than just draw length.

Here's a video on it. I can't explain stuff very well. Griv can. The second part of the video covers it a little more.

I find your elbow rotation can have a large effect on the shoulder.

And your grip looks like you got ahold of a cobra behind the head and you're afraid to let him go.

Rob5589

WKR
Front shoulder collapsing; bow arm elbow bent; grip too tight. If you lock in that shoulder and straighten the arm, the draw length should be better. Now it looks long as you appear to be leaning back some.

It's been said but try to open up that grip hand and straighten the bow arm. From there it is what works for you and what you can do repeatedly. Repetition makes consistency which leads to results!

Keep shooting and shoot often!!!!

Sled

WKR
You got good info on the bow shoulder and hand. After that I'd guess your DL will work out. Only other thing I'd say is snowbird is a better mountain than alta.😎

xFREDx

Lil-Rokslider
need to see a whole body shot, from your feet up to the top of your head at full draw.

you look like you are leaning back, which you don't want to do. feet up to shoulders need to "ll". yes they can be offset but you seem to be leaning. shoulder is high in the front and you want your bow hand and both shoulders parallel to the ground in a straight line.