Thoughts on the meopro air

Kgartside

FNG
Hey guys. Looking for thoughts on the Meopro air 8x42. I know @bozeman said he liked them. I was originally going to go with Maven B1’s to replace my vortex diamondbacks, but after doing a lot of reading on here it seems like a lot of people like Meoptas. Thanks for the help

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In that price range I'd suggest those, The GPO Passion HD's, the Leica Trinovids or the Kowa Genesis. It would be our pleasure to discuss this with you. Please feel free to give us a call, 516-217-1000 if you have a few minutes during the day.

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
I have been doing some freelance work with Meopta for the last few years and I am very impressed with the MeoPro Air binos. Meopta is known for its European quality glass and the Air will not disappoint. A review I read said that Meopta over engineers their products to make sure they can take what the consumer dishes out, these fall right into that comment. The name is MeoPro but the glass is definitely a step above the old MeoPro binos. These have sold very well and may require some searching. I have noticed that some online sellers will try to push you into another brand just because they don't have the Air binos in stock and they want the sale. Meopta is a big supporter of the Mil/LE /First Responders, so if you fall into that category reach out to me and I'll get you going down the right path. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 8.52.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 8.52.49 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As Bart mentioned. they are under known and very good. We stock these as well as the GPO Passion HD's, the Leica Trinovids & the Kowa Genesis and can give a fair opinion of all.

I just got a pair of the Meopro Air 10x42s and they blow the socks off my old Japanese Viper HDs. The edge to edge clarity is better and they are sharper.

Like other say, the diopter adjustment is on the front of the focus wheel and takes a minute to get used to. The dipter clicks so accidentally moving it should not be a problem.

Good luck!

TriggerTX

FNG
Please dont mind the resurrection of a stale thread, but can anyone contribute any further information or opinions regarding the Meopro Air vs maybe the Leupold BX5s?

Wherever I see mention of these Meoptas I can find no reference or comparison to the Leupolds. I am limiting my selection to the manufacturers that are offering the mil discounts and I am not interested in the Vortex line of binos at this time.

Are the Meopro Airs not comparable to the BX-5's?

I'm most curious about the the low light transmission and optical clarity.

I appreciate any comments or advice.

Josh