Threads you'll never see on Rokslide

littlebuf

Banned
"id never spend that much on gear"

I know I could never post this any how

Drelk

FNG
"What is your best piece of equipment rage broadhead or ozonics scent eliminator thingamabob

littlebuf

Banned
"What is your best piece of equipment rage broadhead or ozonics scent eliminator thingamabob

now this made me laugh. you can tell this is a predominantly western forum. good stuff there

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
1. vegetarian pasta Mountain House...excellent choice, espeically if you add half a jalapeno for extra kick.

2. Whole sweet potato cooked in foil under coals for 25-30 min.

3. Half-cup cooked quinoa with mushrooms and S&P.

4. Tofu and scrambled fake eggs, plus ramen noodles and hotsauce with dried veggies from your grocery store. Or skip the tofu and add quinoa for protein.

5. corn on the cob roasted in the fire ring for 4-5 min per side X4 sides and butter.

6. Start eating fish from the river.

7. start eating rabbit or birds.

8. graduate to big game and stop being a vegan...

Eight great ways to graduating into a new fresh healthy reality!

Embrace the fact that our paleo ancestors are responsible for our evolutionary and biological progress. Meat in our diet is an important survival consideration for living beyond 80 y/o in good health.

larry

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Elk hunt help. Need exact locations,easy access,big bulls not willing to work that hard, no pm's

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't look now but I believe that many here use atv's to access areas . Like Bitterroot Bulls DIY Alaska moose hunt , the guy hunting sheds with his dog who's name escapes me at the moment , and many others. I'm getting a terrible vibe from many posters on this thread who seem to be elitist ideological purist.

Daveinjax---didn't mean to give you bad vibes as this thread was (I think) supposed to be humorous. And I am by no means "elitist" however i am extremely biased towards ORV's, especially here in Idaho. I could tell you story after story about the damage they have done and I know, not everyone is irresponsible BUT I love the DIY concept and IMO, I wished they had the same requirements as street legal vehicles so they HAD to stay on main roads. I have friends that say that they only use them to access hunting areas but I have found that not to be true which is why I made fun of that statement.

Randy

Shrek

WKR
I'm just being too serious about it. I'm here for the diy style but an atv has its place in the tool bag. I agree it's not wandering around the wilderness tearing the place up and ruining the hunting though. I've got a temper and I didn't get to stop for lunch , low blood sugar and the next thing I know I'm raging about nothing.

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Great thread! Y'all had me rollin! I was especially amused when Daveinjax got offended. Dave- I'm not antagonizing, believe me, I just thought the situation was funny. I get your point as well as armyjoe's and Ryan's... just funny.

"Score this Pig!"

"Dropped Project Yukon - AWESOME!"

This got me thinking... what threads are currently up on other sites? These are for real and equally as funny as all our joke threads! If you're responsible for one of these threads on another site, I wouldn't admit it, LOL!

"Largest base circumference you've seen?" - I'm inclined to verify the context before entering this thread...

"Xtreme Hunts, Kansas 2013" - Xtreme what? Boredom?

"Long underwear suggestions needed." - Not sure how to respond to that...?

"Humping Meat?" - HAHAHAHA! FOR REAL?!

"AZ elk look out! I an bowin for ya" - That's not my typo. Watch out 3rd grade, here comes a 4th-timer!

"Best fanny pack with shoulder straps?" - Say "fanny pack" ONE MORE TIME and I'll rip that mullet off!

"BADLANDS finally redeigns the 2200" - Badlands, they're still around? LOL

"gota oppomsum" - Please just go to this thread and read it. I'm from a real hill billy area in SW Missouri, but I've never seen anything like this... http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=200255&messages=126&forum=9

"i dont want to be "that guy"" - If you have to say that, chances are, you are!

That's all I got. This has been fun.