Three Great Wyoming Bucks

Dead eye

FNG
Great year with the kids! I had a chance at my deer with the bow and couldn't get it done! I was very disappointed not being able to get this buck with a bow, but I knew I had better try to get him with a rifle or somebody else would shoot him out from underneath me. So opening morning i got within 90 yards and we had a 30 minute stare down before I was able to figure out which way he was facing. It was a bitter sweet morning!

Jak (my 14 year old son) made a 318 yard shot on this great Wyoming whitetail. We are sure it is one of the largest bucks ever shot in western Wyoming. We patterned this buck for 9 days before we were able to finally get a shot on him.

Grace (my 12 year old daughter) made a great shot on this muley right at dark! She also had a couple opportunities with her bow but could never connect. This was her first mule deer!

Very proud of both my kids!

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMGP0091.jpg
    IMGP0091.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 224

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work!! Cool having the kids involved. Congrats to all of you!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much best thread on here for multiple good bucks. Way to go Dead Eye!

Make sure you get those photos in the buck contest at top of forum.

tstowater

WKR
Impressive is an understatement. As the parent of a 14 year old son and a 12 year old daughter (Oct. 2nd), you should be absolutely proud of the poise that it would take to shoot these animals. Congratulations to all!!

OP
D

Dead eye

FNG
We got all three bucks scored over the weekend!
Mine was 33 1/4 wide with a gross score of 195 & 4
Jak's buck scored 156
Grace's buck was 28 wide with a gross score of 168