Three Ridges Gear, new Luxe distributor?

I was gonna list my Octopeak for sale and googled it to see what the current price is, whole bunch of links to this Three Ridges place popped up. I'd heard rumors that the manufacturer pulled Luxe due to all the issues, seems like it may be true. All their stuff has the same markings "F8e" etc..Anybody ordered from these guys? If they're legit I may keep the Octopeak and buy a bathtub floor from them. If they turn out to be a decent company it'll be nice to have the options but I don't wanna be the guinea pig. Lol

OP
ScreamingPotato
Well, I ordered late last night after drinking too much. I've already got a tracking number sent from Three Ridges so that's positive.

musty

FNG
I ordered an octapeak from three ridges last week. Placed the order Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. Everything I ordered looks great. Very happy with the purchase, will happily do business with them again.

OP
ScreamingPotato
Three peaks is listed as the US distributor on the Luxe site. The letter about dropping Luxe Hiking is there as well.
Awesome. Interesting Luxe Hiking is still advertising and popping up on social media constantly, wonder if they're still ripping people off.

OP
ScreamingPotato
Funny thing is I never had an issue with them but I know a lot of people did. They even price matched something that went on sale after I bought it. I think I got lucky .

This manufacture website

http://www.luxeoutdoor.com/eng/
Yeah the stuff I had that came slow I expected it to because it was backordered or presale or whatever, other stuff came in a reasonable time or if it didn't they replied to my emails the next day requesting to cancel the orders. The new place though has verbiage stating anything they sell is in-stock and ships from the US so probably sensitive to the reputation. Hopefully they keep it clean and become a good low end option, it's nice to have vendor competition.

jmike

FNG
Yea, its so strange , we have the 4 and 8 man Megahorn tents have also ordered the floors and a tarp all with no issues. others have nothing but a shit show......go figger.