Throw lever for vx5hd 3-15x44

Bater

WKR
F4A03D55-9BD9-49E6-AF81-2BEE9FA8F645.jpeg
To actually answer the question MK Machining makes some pretty slick throw levers. I don’t own Leupold scopes but have a couple on Razor LHTs. Makes it nice and easy to crank the mag when it’s freezing out and you’re gloved up. Almost a necessity on the LHT in cold weather. Also mine spend plenty of time in scabbards and zero issues because on the lowest mag settings it hugs against the rifles/scopes profile, see pic.

huntnful

WKR
View attachment 271477
To actually answer the question MK Machining makes some pretty slick throw levers. I don’t own Leupold scopes but have a couple on Razor LHTs. Makes it nice and easy to crank the mag when it’s freezing out and you’re gloved up. Almost a necessity on the LHT in cold weather. Also mine spend plenty of time in scabbards and zero issues because on the lowest mag settings it hugs against the rifles/scopes profile, see pic.
That is honestly super slick dude. That was the issue, on the lowest mag setting the Leupold one would stick way out.

2five7

WKR
I have the same MKM lever on my vx6, doesn't stick out any more than my bubble level. Definitely a plus in cold weather.

ChrisAU

WKR
Throw levers are 100% a must for me on any scope now that I've used them for a few years. Makes it so easy to change mag while looking through the scope. I've used the Leupold one on a VX-5 and a VX-6 and haven't had any complaints.