Thumb button broadhead tune

Got new bow and release after deer season last year. Been shooting a bunch with fieldpoints. Finally pulled out broadheads to confirm they are hitting the same (schwacker 100 grain). They are hitting 5"-6" low and 3" right with the thumb button at 60 yards. Shot multiple times to verify. Pulled out the old index release to see what happened with it and broadheads and field points are touching fletchings. Is the thumb button causing me to put torque on the string and affect broadhead flight?

Anchor points definitely change between two releases. The index hits about 7" left at 50 yards compared to the thumb. Have a nose button on the bow and feel like I am putting it in same place with both, but apparently not.

KBC

WKR
You will definitely twist the D loop more with a thumb button. Just tune to what you are using.

mod-it

Lil-Rokslider
You are anchoring differently and likely executing the shot differently between the two styles of releases.
Very common. Just tune for the thumb if that's what you want to use.
The hard part will likely be convincing yourself to change the tune for the thumb. Having the bow putting BH and FP touching at 60 yards would be tough for me to convince myself to change it and not just use the index lol.

Likely pulling harder on thumb, or index. Tune your bow with thumb button. Field points don’t mean much. Bump your rest up if your cams are timed good. Then need a twist in yokes or shim cam depending on what the bow is.