Thumb Button compatible with Ultraview Hinge

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my UV hinge but I'm having a hard time finding a thumb button match up with it. Does anyone have any idea what might work?

Thanks.

LCsmith

Lil-Rokslider
I can feel a little difference in anchor between my UV and Carter nock2it but point of impact is the same. As mentioned above, the UV geometry is pretty unique.

Thunt22

FNG
I really like my UV hinge but I'm having a hard time finding a thumb button match up with it. Does anyone have any idea what might work?

Thanks.
I tried the Stan perfex long neck but anchor was still a little different. But I am shooting the perfex full time now because I liked it that much more

Lostguy29

FNG
Haven’t been able to find anything exact but I can shoot some buttons the exact spot as the hinge

ddigman3

FNG
At this time I'm sure you're aware of the UV Button (good luck catching them in stock). However, I have the Stan Perfex Long Neck, UV Hinge and UV Button. I can't tell a difference in my groups with any of these releases shooting arrow for arrow at 60 in my backyard. All within my normal group size at that distance when sighted in with the Stan. The UV releases are slightly longer so my anchor point moves back slightly to keep the peep centered and not overextend my bow arm.