Thumbs up for Elknut!!

lintond

WKR
I ordered a pair of diamondbacks over the weekend, and was surprised to find they had already arrived in the mail last night. Much to my surprise when I opened the box it was a pair of viper hd binos. First thought was maybe I'm the lucky guy who got an upgrade for no reason, then I thought I had messed up my email to Paul. After checking my credit card I realized that I indeed had ordered and paid for the diamondbacks. Called Paul to let him know of the mistake and he said he'll send out the diamondbacks ASAP and even throw in a few elk calls plus gave me 20 minutes of calling help. Customer service like that I why I will always pay a little extra to buy local vs. buying online if possible. Two thumbs up to Paul! :D

sk1

WKR
good on you to do the right thing and let him know, paul is a great guy. my first time talking to him on a saturday lasted 3 hours about elk, hunting, and calling.

RyanD

FNG
Yep, Great guy to deal with. Ordered a rangefinder and two days later it was sittin on the front porch. Can't beat his prices either.

TJ

WKR
I'll second this one too. Paul is great to talk to and deal with. I've ordered some of his products in the past and just ordered my first spotter.

Can't wait until it arrives.

stephen b

WKR
Totally agree with OP and others. Paul is just one of the nicest thoughtful guys in the world. A real pleasure to talk to, he knows what he is talking about and he gives world class service.

HOT ROD

WKR
Thumbs up to Elknuts. But a thumbs up to U Lintond. For returning the them. I think every one on Rokslide are straight shooters. Just by looking at the classified list. And most hunters. And outdoors men are to😀😀😀😀

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Thumbs up to Elknuts. But a thumbs up to U Lintond. For returning the them. I think every one on Rokslide are straight shooters. Just by looking at the classified list. And most hunters. And outdoors men are to😀😀😀😀

My philosophy is treat others how I want to be treated, because if I steel, lie, etc... then I have no room to complain if somebody does it to me. It's a pretty simple concept, but unfortunately most of society doesn't seem to grasp. Roksliders seem to be a good group from my short time here. :cool: