Thunderbird Long Range Shooting Bag Review

I saw the deal he was running on the set and call me curious. I'm trying to decide if its worth my time to mess around with making some from some old carhartt pants or just say shut up and take my money.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I saw the deal he was running on the set and call me curious. I'm trying to decide if its worth my time to mess around with making some from some old carhartt pants or just say shut up and take my money.
I got started sewing up my own bags, so DIY is a great way to go. Using a versatile shooting bag improves shooting tremendously. So, either sew up your own or buy some sort of bag is my advice. I hope I get to take your money, but tag me in the DIY section on a post if you want to talk about making your own. I'll give you tips and tricks without me giving up too many trade secrets, lol.

Besides the shape that has been tested, a big part of what you get with this bag is the stuff inside. It isn't available anywhere, and nothing in the craft store or on Amazon duplicates it. The Git-Lite fill has stability near sand, but the whole bag only weighs 11 ounces. It is my preferred bag for hunting, of course, but also for matches where it doesn't matter how much it weighs.

I haven't before, but I can put up bags of the Git-Lite for sale on my website, but be prepared for sticker shock. It is a premium product, but lightweight high tech gear always is...

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Truthfully. Shut up and take my money. I have the hunters wedge and mini hunters wedge that he builds for longrange only. Awesome bags and really well constructed. I bought some loose git-lite fill to fill some other bags and it was spendy to say the least. I got it directly from git lite. https://git-lite.com/products/tester-gl

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah probably should have jump on the intro pricing. That ended yesterday didn't it?
Discount ended for that launch of the new product. I don't do many regular sales, cause I already give a pretty good prices and free shipping. I typically don't do long term exclusive codes, like one for Rokslide for the same reason.

I will do launch sales for some new products, just to get my new stuff in the hands of more people and build immediate awareness. If you see a launch sale, jump in early, cause I doubt you'll ever see that low of a price again. I do those for the first full run of production for inventory.

But, keep your eyes peeled. There will be a significant one time Rokslide exclusive discount code for the launch of Thunderbird Long Range as a sponsor. I wanted to wait for a few weeks to give more Roksliders a chance to learn who I am and what Thunderbird Long Range is all about. Trust is an important part when I buy something, so I want to establish the same thing with the Rokslide community.

Truthfully. Shut up and take my money. I have the hunters wedge and mini hunters wedge that he builds for longrange only. Awesome bags and really well constructed. I bought some loose git-lite fill to fill some other bags and it was spendy to say the least. I got it directly from git lite. https://git-lite.com/products/tester-gl

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. I love making those bags for @Broz. The other bags I make for Thunderbird are of the same quality and constructions. Always guaranteed.

Lawnboi

WKR
Welcome
Got my bag in the other day from the hunters set launch. Will get more time to use it soon, but initial impression is that’s it’s a high quality bag. I like to see some of the innovation the game changer style bags bring to the competition world carry over to a more hunter friendly product.

Congrats to Stephen and Thunderbird. Really excited to see how the positional shooting bags do in the hunting market. I consider my shooting bag filled with Git-Lite to be one of the most important items I take hunting. I've used it on every animal harvested over the last 2 years, and on some of those it was the difference between an ethical shot...and not.