Tic toc

Slim Jim

WKR
I'm having mine shipped to a UPS store close to my house. The UPS store charges you $5 when you pick it up but it's better than missing the driver to sign for it and after 3 attempts it goes back to the UPS facility.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In my experience it is more likely to be early then late, another good note less then a month till they should start shipping :)

You may be wrong on this one:)

Poor little Kevin is looking like Santa's elf before Christmas!

We won't be a month late or anything, but a few days are possible.

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
i just have to manage to make it thru the weekend at work to see if mine will ship monday like it is schedualed... only problem is that location is up where i could be shed hunting and using it!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
No notification yet, but some dude at Kifaru called me to confirm that I messed up on my order as he was packing it up. Also said since he put it together himself, if I have a problem with it I am SOL ;) Not the kind of Kifaru customer service I'm accustom too :D

Shrek

WKR
I just got a that call myself , Santa's helpers are busy today :) The elf I talked to had the same attitude also. Lol

TEmbry

WKR
My ship date is later in May. I leave May 31 for New Mexico for 2 months. Hoping it shows up before my departure as I am flying straight from New Mexico to Alaska for my August Bou hunt I bought it for.

Shrek

WKR
I think Aron may be a victim of his own success. He's helped design an awesome pack and pimped it so well he's now stuck in the office filling orders instead of in the field having fun designing new toys . :D