Tic toc

bbrown

WKR
They have arrived! (Well I have) ;)

My trusty T1 on left, BT1 in the middle and BH7k on the right. It's looks like they are slightly different sizes but they are not.

Pretty stoked to go do some testing. Curious about the difference between the flat back and standard stays with a heavy load.

hu5uze3e.jpg
Just how many 7k+ CI packs does one man need??? Haha
Nice looking "flock" there...

slim9300

WKR
Just how many 7k+ CI packs does one man need??? Haha
Nice looking "flock" there...

Thanks! I'll be unloading one of the new ones soon. The Bikini frames are both standard and flat back and I wanted to make sure that I made the right choice. I will always keep the T1 for my hunting partner to use and as a backup (as it was the first production model produced). :)

cmeier117

WKR
Thanks! I'll be unloading one of the new ones soon. The Bikini frames are both standard and flat back and I wanted to make sure that I made the right choice. I will always keep the T1 for my hunting partner to use and as a backup (as it was the first production model produced). :)

It is kind of a collectors edition by now isn't it? Which bag will you keep you think? Or are you keeping all of the bags and just one frame?

slim9300

WKR
It is kind of a collectors edition by now isn't it? Which bag will you keep you think? Or are you keeping all of the bags and just one frame?

I know. Someday when I go hunt with Aron I'm going to get him to sign it. :)

I'm going to keep what I know and love, the T1 bag. I love the pocket layout and I will be removing the snow collar just like my other bag.

IrishnId

WKR
I don't blame ya! Went with High camp and frame in Highlander, and it'd not supposed to ship until June 28th.

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
UPS is holding my Multicam DT1 so I can pick it up on my way out of town in the morning. I get to be part of the cool kids club starting TOMORROW!!!