Tic toc

dotman

WKR
can't wait for my new Bikini frame and pack to arrive. sorry........i couldn't hold it in any longer :)

I just talked to Aron and they ran out of highlander material, unfortunately your pack was the only one left to cutout the pattern for :) jk

Shrek

WKR
I've been waiting since before Christmas when I talked to Aron about a pack. He told me to wait because he had what I wanted on his back but it wouldn't be ready before spring ! I was about to order another company's lightweight pack as my Christmas present to myself so I really am waiting on Christmas .

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys remember that ship date is a loose date, just don't want everyone's hope high to be disappointed if they are a week or two late.

dotman

WKR
Guys remember that ship date is a loose date, just don't want everyone's hope high to be disappointed if they are a week or two late.

In my experience it is more likely to be early then late, another good note less then a month till they should start shipping :)

Shrek

WKR
If it's late I may not leave the office waiting for it and that would cost me a fortune in lost work ! Lets all hope they ship early :)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Can't remember what my ship date was, I know I posted it on hear a while back, but can't seem to remember now. It'll show up long before the snow is gone and snowmachine season is still in full effect ;)

Lawnboi

WKR
That would be cool if they shipped a little early. My ship date is set for the day I get back from a shed hunting trip, oh well.

People should start getting them soon, looks like some guys had late august ship dates.

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Will we get an email shipment notification? Do they ship signature required? My UPS man will leave it on my front porch otherwise.