Tidewe Bino harness

jburman

FNG
Does anyone have any experience with the Tidewe bino harness? It looks comparable to harnesses that are three times the price, but I want to know if anyone has actually been hands on and if the material is really any good.

For $30 for a harness and rangefinder case I thought what the heck! So I’ll review it when I get it. I’m sure it won’t be near as nice fans my marsupial set up but I’m sure it’ll make a great back up rig.

It’s honestly a great set up, pretty much has the best features from each major bino Harness including a built in lense wipe with its own pocket, magnetic latch similar to a marsupial but also a quiet bungee like a FHF and all made out of quiet matierial. It’s definitely not quite as quality matierial as a marsupial or FHF but it’ll hold up and make a great back up or an awesome option for those who want to save $70 on a bino harness and rangefinder rig.

OP
jburman

jburman

FNG
Curious what you found out?
Coming back to this post to update, I got the Tidewe harness and used it on a NM oryx hunt. It worked great for me. Quiet material, easy magnetic covers with bungee securing loops, integrated rain cover and lens cloth each in their own pocket, included range finder case attached to one side, and the other side a small mesh pocket that was perfect for my wind checker. Also has a front pouch that could carry some small light items you dont want bouncing in your pockets.

Time will tell how long it holds up for, but for <$30 it certainly makes a great starter harness or a backup and was comfortable to wear for long periods.

bird35

FNG
Just ordered one, for $30 i have to give it a try. It sounds pretty good from everything i can find on it.