Tiger King

Jauwater

WKR
Yeah I was blown away when I watched Tiger King. Just couldn't believe how much was filmed, and supposedly there was more!? Nobody would believe anything about that story if it wasn't filmed.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
I dealt with that group in law enforcement. And Netflix toned it down even lol. Talk about crazy. It was fun to watch the show though.

I’m only about 20 minutes south of the little town this all went down in. He was actually going to/claiming he was going to run for president in the last election. He got some air time from it on the local news.

I’m only about 20 minutes south of the little town this all went down in. He was actually going to/claiming he was going to run for president in the last election. He got some air time from it on the local news.

That’s included in the shows timeline. Interesting stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
I watched two last night. What a wild deal. The lady in the show thanks shes like the cat goddess in reality she is just like Joe, just without the mullet and pizzazz.

Adkjake

FNG
The craziest one on the whole show is the lady cause she hides it. The other guys are crazy but they’re open about their craziness. She’s a lunatic. She also claimed she shut down the entire bobcat fur market by buying ~75 kitties....