Tiger King

Agross

WKR
Wow, just wow! I'm only three episodes in. Carol Baskin is a crazy psycho nut job murderer. Everyone else,..... totally normal. 😳😁

We started watching last night and crushed the first 3 episodes. Like a bad car wreck - couldn't stop watching. Baskin's just a nutty as everyone else...plus she fed her husband to the cats!

Azone

WKR
We started watching last night and crushed the first 3 episodes. Like a bad car wreck - couldn't stop watching. Baskin's just a nutty as everyone else...plus she fed her husband to the cats!

Exactly! You just cant look away. If the animal world doesn't work out for them, there is always the carnival or prison for them.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Its is an absolute train wreck...the people, the Hair Styles, drugs, guns, a missing husband, cults, polygamy, and lets throw in lots of big meat eating exotic cats. WTF!

Reactions: CJF

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
629d1ca578f3b594d2e301e7aa0a1f1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys need to check out this page after you finish. My wife came home from work today to find me reading it and I was, quite literally, wiping tears from my eyes because I was laughing so hard.

I had her look it over with me again and she told me that 'I've been in isolation for too long'

netman

WKR
I watched it from start to finish yesterday. The whole time I was texting my buddies telling them they need to watch Tiger King. Today I’ve been on the phone all day with my buddies laughing about the show.
I want to be Doc !!!

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I think that there will be a season 2. Once Joe starts to squeal there will be more charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34