Tiger King

d1562861e29b4675b30d874731b06a98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
I finished it tonight. Nothing like it! Wow! I feel like there should be more to come . I don't know if you could put more crazy shit into one story without making it up!!

Poser

WKR
The campaign manager and guy without legs actually seem somewhat reasonable. I agree that Carol and the “doc” guy are the two craziest mofos in the whole show.

Watching the campaign manager watch an accidental suicide in real time was first shocking.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
We watched it last night... not quite finished but 3 episodes deep. The title is definitely underrated for what you get... there's tigers but so much more. Hahahaha. I wouldn't watch it with your children. Maybe we need a Tiger King meme thread..... :ROFLMAO:

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
My question after watching it all the way through, does Joe's first hubby just not own a shirt? I just can't wrap my head around going into a controlled studio environment and doing an interview over and over shirtless lol.

A guy I grew up with killed himself on accident in front of his entire family about six or seven years ago the same way the young guy on the show did. He was arguing with a family member his pistol wouldn't fire with the mag out. Put it to his temple and....fireworks. Not making this up, 100% happened. All of us that grew up together all text each other "Watch episode 5, you'll know it when you see it."

Poser

WKR
My question after watching it all the way through, does Joe's first hubby just not own a shirt? I just can't wrap my head around going into a controlled studio environment and doing an interview over and over shirtless lol.

A guy I grew up with killed himself on accident in front of his entire family about six or seven years ago the same way the young guy on the show did. He was arguing with a family member his pistol wouldn't fire with the mag out. Put it to his temple and....fireworks. Not making this up, 100% happened. All of us that grew up together all text each other "Watch episode 5, you'll know it when you see it."

I read that John wanted to do his interview shirtless because he’s very proud of his tattoos. He also recently got his teeth fixed.