Tiger King

Capra

Lil-Rokslider
All kidding aside I hate F ing Zoos. All Of them !!

It may seem bizarre that on one hand I will have predatory thoughts about killing anything I have a tag or license for by any legal means. BUT if you cage a ground squirrel I'm pissed.

Every animal deserves to live a free creature just like us.

AND THAT B Carol Effing Baskin has the smallest cage !

All kidding aside I hate F ing Zoos. All Of them !!

It may seem bizarre that on one hand I will have predatory thoughts about killing anything I have a tag or license for by any legal means. BUT if you cage a ground squirrel I'm pissed.

Every animal deserves to live a free creature just like us.

AND THAT B Carol Effing Baskin has the smallest cage !

Ever eaten a chicken? Or an egg? Sounds like you’re a hypocrite just like Carol Baskin!!!!

( ;) )

netman

WKR
So yesterday I got a phone call from the hospital I’m having surgery at next week. They called going over everything prior to surgery asking me a million questions.
So the nurse then tells me all I need on Thursday morning was my identification and insurance card. I asked her why I needed my insurance card because someone from the hospital had called me a couple days earlier going over my insurance for this surgery. She said well they need to scan the insurance and ID on that day. I said this is ridiculous. I said I have the same insurance, same address and same emergency contacts. She said well I’m sorry you feel this way. I said I’m showing up on game day ready to get this done and the last thing I need was to be packing my insurance card.
Again she said she was sorry. I then asked her if Carol Baskins had anything to do with this. She did not know who Carol was. I left it with that.😀

So yesterday I got a phone call from the hospital I’m having surgery at next week. They called going over everything prior to surgery asking me a million questions.
So the nurse then tells me all I need on Thursday morning was my identification and insurance card. I asked her why I needed my insurance card because someone from the hospital had called me a couple days earlier going over my insurance for this surgery. She said well they need to scan the insurance and ID on that day. I said this is ridiculous. I said I have the same insurance, same address and same emergency contacts. She said well I’m sorry you feel this way. I said I’m showing up on game day ready to get this done and the last thing I need was to be packing my insurance card.
Again she said she was sorry. I then asked her if Carol Baskins had anything to do with this. She did not know who Carol was. I left it with that.😀

She probably didn’t understand because you said Carol Baskin and not ‘God damn bitch Carol Baskin’

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
Joe didn't finish third on the vote for governor. He finished third in the libertarian party primary. It is still crazy that he finished that high in anything other than craziest zoo owners rankings but it means there are considerably less crazy Oklahomans than first thought.

Reactions: lif

2ski

WKR
I dont have it, but I saw a meme or Calvin and Hobbes with a picture of Joe and a tiger next to it that said another tragic case of a child star and drugs and alcohol.

To anyone reading this thinking about watching Tiger King...skip the last episode, and take a thorough shower when you are finished.