Tight Spot #1 for a reason.

87TT

WKR
I have always loved my Tight Spot. I have a 5 arrow and a 7 arrow. The 7 I use for hunting. I always shoot with a quiver on my bow, even for practice. You hunt the way you practice , right? I shoot a lot and year round. I have had the 5 arrow for 4 years and 1000's of shots. Well lately I hav had trouble with the gripper. The second arrow slot is getting fatigued and it iwants to roll over and prevent the arrow from getting snapped in.
I reached out to Tight Spot through their website and received an immediate reply. They asked for my address and are sending a new gripper out. They are the best!.

I do like the tight spot, haven’t tried too many others but have been curious about the conquest talon. Always like to support companies with great customer service though!

OP
87TT

87TT

WKR
I'll admit I was already a big fan before this. I was ready to buy a gripper but could only find the secondary add on ones. That's why I reached out to them in the first place. I put my stuff through the ringer and figured I had got my moneys worth from this gripper but they just replaced it. I have never had an arrow fall out or any other problem.

duece1616

FNG
Had problems with my quiver, contacted them. sent it to them and they returned it fixed and upgraded free of charge. Top notch customer service, thank you tightspot!

Fadeaduno

FNG
Agree top notch service. I contacted them when one of the carbon support rods cracked on my 5 arrow quiver. Mailed it back to them and they sent me a brand new one. I’ve tried a bunch of different quivers but the tightspot always comes back to my bow.