Tight Spot 2.5 on a Mathews Vertix

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
What’s up guys, not sure how many of you have ran into this issue but I just picked up a new Tight Spot Pivot 2.5 for my Mathews Vertix and when I went to tighten the quiver to the bow I realized that the bolts don’t cinch down all the way. I probably have a 1/32”-1/16” gap between the spacer and my riser which allows for a little wobble. Nothing another small spacer won’t fix but I was just curious if any one else ran into this issue?? Maybe they didn’t tap deep enough into the posts? I already used the spacers provided and have the correct posts in for the Mathews.

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
I had the same issue on my Traverse. I just threw a washer (maybe 2?) in to tighten things up.
Yeah I’m going to do the same thing, was kind of just wondering if it was just mine that they might have tapped short but sounds like both the 2019s will have this issue. Thanks for the feedback.

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
I messaged tight spot last week and they know that the early ones were 1/4” too long. They offered to ship me some but I went to the local hardware store and picked up 1/4x20 x 1 3/4” for $0.59 and they worked perfect.