Tight spot quiver

Jotis

WKR
Thinking of getting a tight spot quiver. What's everyone's opinion of them?

I basically love the quiver. If you are shooting with it on on your bow, it’s good but I’m thinking of adding the extra holder to quiet my arrows. I have the 7-arrow and my arrows rattle when my cams dump me into the wall. I had animals hear me inside of 10-yards. I think it was this. I had no problem at +18 yards though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsc

FNG
Expensive, but they are very nice. I like to be able to remove the quiver when hunting stands, but when stalking it is on the bow and seems balanced and light. It also allows for different adjustment angles

fatlander

WKR
Always a run a tight spot unless it’s on a Mathews bow. Then their quiver gets the nod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
I have one and use the same one on both bows, Just bought an extra bracket. I always shoot with the quiver on my bow. Wouldn't think of shooting with and without the stabilizer so why keep taking the quiver on and off?

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
Very well made, if you prefer that style of quiver. I prefer a two piece because I do not like to take my quiver off when hunting, especially out west for elk, etc. I think a two piece is a more solid mount with less vibration. But of the other Tight spots I've tried in the past, they are very versatile and lock down nicely.

renagde

WKR
Best there is. I thought it was a gimick and that i'd never be comfortable shooting with a quiver mounted on my bow. Then i finally broke down and bought one because i found a good deal. I had no idea how tight they really mount to your bow. Also, they're super quiet. It really didn't affect my shooting, I adjusted my stabilizer setup a little and it doesn't bother me at all. I love mine and will never go back to shooting without a quiver.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
My opinions are in line with what others have posted. I love mine and wouldn't have any other.

TripleJ

WKR
I really like mine. It's light and doesn't interfere with shooting or balance. What won me over even more is their customer service. I took a pretty hard spill last elk season and landed directly with all my weight on my quiver/bow. It snapped both of the support rods on the quiver. I called them and they told me to send it back. I expected to have to pay for repairs or the replacement cost on a new quiver. I had a brand new quiver on my porch in less then a week, no questions asked. A+ on customer service.

87TT

WKR
I really like mine. It's light and doesn't interfere with shooting or balance. What won me over even more is their customer service. I took a pretty hard spill last elk season and landed directly with all my weight on my quiver/bow. It snapped both of the support rods on the quiver. I called them and they told me to send it back. I expected to have to pay for repairs or the replacement cost on a new quiver. I had a brand new quiver on my porch in less then a week, no questions asked. A+ on customer service.
This alone should sell it.

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
If you are going to be stalking game and not just sitting in a stand then strongly consider one. If you’re just going to be hunting white tails from a tree stand where you’ll most likely just take the quiver off the bow when you get set up then don’t waste your money.