Tight spot quiver

Fatcamp

WKR
It’s a pain in the ass removing a quiver full of arrows every time you have to put it in the case. Especially pig hunting were we are traveling a lot in and out of utv a ton. And stuff happens quickly and you fly out of seat, grab bow take off after them. Only to find you forgot your quiver or its bounced around ( or out of) the back. And yes we have experienced this and many many more “ disadvantages”. Broken sight screws because the quiver mounts to them is another one we see quit frequently, and the biggest reason we don’t use them any more. I am sure the work fine for most, if it’s a walk to a tree or stand, sit a while walk back to ride or house. Nothing like the hunting we are doing.

So how do you carry arrows?

87TT

WKR
I basically love the quiver. If you are shooting with it on on your bow, it’s good but I’m thinking of adding the extra holder to quiet my arrows. I have the 7-arrow and my arrows rattle when my cams dump me into the wall. I had animals hear me inside of 10-yards. I think it was this. I had no problem at +18 yards though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mine only rattles a little with field points. Broadheads are tight and quiet.

Stalker69

WKR
So how do you carry arrows?

I really like the mathews quivers on all my mathews bows. And tree limb ( premiere) on anything else. Although prime don’t make the correct riser adaptor for the tree limb mount ( one of the only bow companies that don’t) I am trying the sharpa quiver on it ( when the bow comes in) and if that don’t work, or I don’t like it. There is a guy that is supposed to be “ machining” an adaptor that will allow the tree limb quiver to work. But none of us have had any issues with the mathews or tree limb premiere quivers to date. And my quiver never leaves my bow..