Tight spot quiver

Ears

FNG
I think they're the best quiver out there, especially now that they have a double-gripper option. The new shorter quiver is super handy as well, with the hangar on the hood as well. Great company.

JNDEER

WKR
Bow balance is key and if you shoot with a TS then switch to another quiver that is mounted even a little further off your bow you can feel the difference when shooting.

On top of that there C/S was fantastic.

Savage99

WKR
Apex gear has one out now that is dang near identical for half the price.

Which model are you talking about? I finally put some arrows in the quiver that came with my new-to-me bow and it’s terrible. I’ve been looking at the tight spot and just put my hands on one after reading about it here all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry slinger

Lil-Rokslider
Which model are you talking about? I finally put some arrows in the quiver that came with my new-to-me bow and it’s terrible. I’ve been looking at the tight spot and just put my hands on one after reading about it here all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactor xl. I just got one for 60 bucks. Love it so far.

gretch6364

Lil-Rokslider
S&S is having a $20 off sale on the tight spot. I have had mine for almost a decade of BC elk hunting and it is still going strong. Good investment and no one has come out with anything better. Those quivilizers are getting popular as well, but not really my thing.

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
I ran a 5 arrow and than a 3 arrow for cpl years they are one of the best quivers if your going to be shooting with the quiver on the bow. The clamp mechanism on my 3 arrow started gouging itself out and wouldnt tighten correctly so last minute i bought a 4 arrow quikee and that still sits on my bow. Im mainly a treestand hunter and the quiver comes off soon as im in the tree so really doesnt make a difference. I have to reach out to tight spot see if they can do something about my 3 arrow as its not usable the way it is.

Tight spot quivers are nice and light, but mine got in the way of my Trijicon accupin bow sight. As long as it does interfere with your quick adjustments on you bow sight ... they are hard to beat.

Stalker69

WKR
I have tried them a couple times on different bows. I hated them, epoxy joints broke, they are kinda big and unwieldy, They would not stay tight, the metal latches kinda galled. I I will never own a quiver ( because of the tite spot) that mounts to the sight bracket. We have had guys in camp numerous times that had many issues with them. They don’t fit in Lakewood bow cases. They look like an after market add on that don’t really fit the bow imo. So yea I wouldn’t own one if I was given one. Price ain’t a big thing if they were worth it, but again imo, they are not worth 30.00. And I would not have one on my bow if some one paid me to use it.

McCoppin

FNG
Absolutely love mine and have had them on all of my bows
81ebeccf3899b0450c6afbe095a0b25e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jbake108

FNG
Expensive but you get what you pay for. When setup right you’ll never have to worry or think about it.

87TT

WKR
I have two. A 5 and 7 arrow. I have used and hunted with the 5 arrow for several years with no issues. I can be rough on equipment and demand a lot from it. I shoot every day with it on my bow. If it is set up right and adjusted it is quiet. I used to move it from bow to bow by installing extra brackets on each bow so moving was simple. Doesn't interfere with my MBG adjustable sight. holds my arrows tight. I even fell on it once going over a deadfall and no damage. I bought a 7 arrow last year to carry extra "grouse arrows" elk hunting. As for putting my bow in a case, just take it off. Pretty simple and well thought out quiver from people who care.

Stalker69

WKR
It’s a pain in the ass removing a quiver full of arrows every time you have to put it in the case. Especially pig hunting were we are traveling a lot in and out of utv a ton. And stuff happens quickly and you fly out of seat, grab bow take off after them. Only to find you forgot your quiver or its bounced around ( or out of) the back. And yes we have experienced this and many many more “ disadvantages”. Broken sight screws because the quiver mounts to them is another one we see quit frequently, and the biggest reason we don’t use them any more. I am sure the work fine for most, if it’s a walk to a tree or stand, sit a while walk back to ride or house. Nothing like the hunting we are doing.

87TT

WKR
I guess you're right, I don't "hunt" out of my rig. Won't really work on elk. 8 to 14 miles a day on foot up and down some really steep crap. My bow fits in my Hoyt soft side case with the quiver on but I do have to remove the stabilizer. When I fell on my bow going over the deadfall, it tweaked the cam or something as it was shooting to the left about a foot but the quiver and sight was fine. A re tune on the bow and I was good.